- From: France
- Volume: 10 mL
Extrait issu de betteraves certifié Cosmos, origine France, aux multiples fonctions grâce à sa très bonne affinité avec la peau et les cheveux. En plus d'ajuster le pH des cosmétiques, il exfolie en douceur sans agresser les peaux sensibles, stimule la synthèse du collagène et favorise une bonne hydratation de la peau. Il est également reconnu pour redonner brillance aux cheveux.
Produits réalisables : shampoing, masque, après-shampoing...
Its liquid form packaged in a dropper bottle allows precise and safe use.
* pH: the pH (hydrogen potential) is used to determine the acidic, neutral or basic nature of an aqueous phase. The pH is measured on a scale of 1 to 14:
- 1 to 7 acidic pH
- 7 neutral pH
- 7 to 14 basic pH
To know: Our skin itself has a pH which differs according to the areas of the skin. This is why the pH of a cosmetic product must match the pH of the application area so as not to modify and denature the skin.
The pH according to different products:
- Cream: 4.0 to 6.0 (dry skin will tend to have a more acidic pH than oily skin)
- Shower gel: 5.0 to 7
- Shampoo: 4.5 to 6.0
- Hair care (mask, conditioner, etc.): 4.0 to 5.5
Applications: It is used as an acidifier to lower the pH of recipes. Very popular for hair care such as shampoos, masks and conditioners. Also used for scrubs due to its exfoliating action.
Cosmetic properties: lactic acid is an acidifier, activates the conditioning effect * of emulsifiers, it moisturizes, exfoliates, helps eliminate dandruff and gives hair shine.
* Conditioner: helps to detangle, beautify and smooth the hair fiber of the hair.
Production of lactic acid: It is obtained by fermentation of beet sugar.
Quality: 100% of vegetable origin, it is very concentrated: around 90% lactic acid and 10% water.
INCI designation: Lactic acid
Appearance: clear liquid
Color: Colorless (maybe sometimes slightly yellow)
Solubility: Miscible in water
Density at 20 ° C: 1.20 - 1.21
pH: <1.2 at 25 ° C
- Respect the dosage of incorporation of the recipes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes.
- It is pure irritant. Never use pure on the skin.
- Wearing gloves and protective goggles strongly recommended for handling.
Consult the detailed safety instructions below: